Balance is the world's first PCOS specific daily multivitamin. This once-a-day supplement provides you with all of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs to manage the hormonal imbalances that PCOS creates and better achieve hormonal balance.
Balance combines all of the most well-researched and evidence-backed ingredients, in PCOS specific dosages, all in one, easy to take supplement. Benefits of choosing Balance include:
Here are just some of the reasons why Balance is the most effective overall supplement for PCOS:
3 grams of Inositol per serving. Inositol has been shown time and time again to help improve insulin sensitivity as it acts as a secondary insulin signal. This helps to reduce insulin resistance and the symptoms of insulin resistance such as weight gain, decreased energy levels, androgen excess, increased hunger, and cravings, irregular menstrual cycles.
20mg of Zinc per serving. Zinc helps to minimize the conversion of testosterone to the more potent form, dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is responsible for PCOS symptoms such as female pattern hair loss, acne, and hirsutism (hair growth in places such as the face, chest, back, and belly)
500mg of Magnesium per serving. Magnesium is a wonder mineral for women with PCOS. Studies show that magnesium can significantly help to improve insulin levels and reduce insulin resistance, reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome, inflammation, and improve menstrual cramping.
- 200mcg of Chromium per serving. Chromium is vital is the healthy function of insulin. One study found that it reduced blood sugar levels and insulin levels in women with PCOS. Chromium is a hugely effective way to support insulin-related concerns with PCOS.
- Will help save money by not needing to buy multiple different supplements
- Will save you time and stress by not needing to worry about whether or not you are taking the correct supplements and in their correct dosages
- Will better regulate the hormonal imbalances of PCOS to help to manage your PCOS.
Balance will help you to...
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Reverse insulin resistance
- Lower androgen levels
- Reduce acne & improve skin
- Minimize hair growth (hirsutism)
- Reduce hair loss and thinning (androgenic alopecia)
- Aid in weight loss
- Improve energy levels
Directions For Use:
Simply mix 1 level teaspoon (4 grams) in one cup of water in the morning.
Full Ingredient List
- Inositol 3g
- Magnesium 500mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500mg
- L-Arginine 200mg
- L-Glutamine 200mg
- Multivitamineral Blend
(zinc, chromium, vitamin D, manganese, B2, B3, B5, B6, coenzyme Q10, alpha-lipoic acid)
- Balance also contains stevia so may negatively interact with IBS.
- Because we don't use fillers in Balance it may look likes there's not much powder in the product. It's simply because our supplier uses 500g tubs but, Balance will only contain 120 grams (30 serves) or 240 grams (60 serves) per container.
Maybe 5 stars one day
Almost at the end of 3 months on Balance, after spending months reading reviews but hesitant to try. I really do wish I hadn’t waiting so long. I’ve seen most of the results others claim in their reviews. I only stopped taking the pill a couple of weeks ago after deciding to take a few months off see if I’d get a natural period without it so I’m still waiting to see if that happens, but otherwise there has definitely been noticeable improvements to so many other things including increased energy and reduced appetite between meals no longer wanting to eat when I’m not even hungry
Since using balance I have noticed I am able to stay awake past 8pm each night, I haven’t got a constant pain in my ovaries all month like before, still haven’t managed to budge my acne but for the first time in 2 years I thought I would come off my progesterone and I have had my first natural period, the team are very quick to respond and very helpful, overall quite pleased.
1month on Balance
After nearly a month of being on balance I have noticed that my sugar cravings are not as severe as they were and am able to say NO to the thoughts of having things that I shouldn't on a daily basis. I have just gotten my periods and by the looks of things a normal period is on the horizon for me instead of one that lasts 2 months or more. I have already ordered my second lot of Balance and it's on its way to me with chocolate smoothie so will see how that goes so I can stick to my diet more. Thanks heaps Drew Baird Fitness
Start of something good
After a month of use I am starting to see results. Am just about to start 2nd container. I have mine every morning with 125ml of fresh orange juice.
Balance has been fantastic, I’ve been using it for a couple of months. I’ve noticed I have more energy and I’m no longer relying on coffee to get me through the day - I was having 3 just to wake up before. I’m not as moody or snappy and it’s definitely helped with cramping, I wish this was around when I was younger as my skin is starting to clear up- I’ve battled acne since I was 13 and I’m now 30, so it’s a big relief for my skin to be changing. I highly recommended using balance